1. By completing this License, Consent & Release Form (“Consent”), I grant to National Pork Board, its subsidiaries, members, affiliates, agents, employees, successors, designees, assigns and licensees (collectively, “NPB”) the non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right to use the name(s), portrait(s), picture(s), photograph(s), likeness(es) and biographical data of me and any minor named above, and any other materials I submit to NPB or that NPB collects from me in any form or format, including but not limited to still photographs, negatives, text, drawings, film, graphical images, video, recordings and/or other audio-visual material (collectively, the “Material”), at its discretion by any and all means now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, without notice to me or any minor named above.
2. I hereby waive any right to inspect or approve such Material or the use thereof and I acknowledge and agree that this Consent includes the right of NPB to copy, cut, crop, edit, revise, alter, adapt, modify, or otherwise change and use the Material, in whole or in part, without any further approval by or consideration to me or any minor named above.
3. I have the complete and unreserved right to provide the Material to NPB and I represent and warrant that NPB use of the Material will not violate the rights of any third parties.
4. On behalf of myself and any minor named above, I hereby indemnify, release, discharge and agree to hold harmless NPB against any and all liability in connection with use of the Material, in whole or in part, including without limitation any claims under copyright or other federal law, or any proprietary right under any state law or under the law of any jurisdiction, including any and all laws relating to the right of privacy and/or the right of publicity.
5. On behalf of myself and any minor named below, I waive any legal claim to any compensation or receipt of consideration from the rights granted by this Consent.
6. By signing below, I represent and warrant that I am eighteen years of age or older, have reached the age of majority in my state of residence, and have the right to contract on behalf of myself and on behalf of any minor whose name appears above.
7. I have read the Consent, before affixing my signature below, and warrant that I fully understand the contents thereof. This Consent shall be binding upon me and any minor named above, and our respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns.